[typo] utf-8 problems

Frithjof Eckhardt eckhardt.f at googlemail.com
Fri Apr 20 07:07:04 EDT 2007

I will try it, thanks. But what is strange to me is that the content itself
arriving at my browser is wrongly encoded already and as I anderstand the
"content-type" thing, it tells the browser only how to interpret the
content. So when the characters are arriving crumbled, the browser has no
chance anymore to display something meeningful.