[typo] How do I make Typo use CGI?

Scott Laird scott at sigkill.org
Sun Apr 15 00:26:31 EDT 2007

You really don't want to run Rails apps as CGIs; it takes 5+ seconds
to start up, so *every* request will take multiple seconds to fulfill.
 If you want to see, change the 'dispatch.fcgi' line in the .htaccess
to use dispatch.cgi, assuming that the CGI dispatcher hasn't been
deleted out of public/.

Scott