[typo] How do I make Typo use CGI?

Eamon Ford eamonford at mac.com
Wed Apr 4 13:11:54 EDT 2007

Hi Guys,
I'm running Typo on Dreamhost with shared hosting. Apparently, this
is a problem, because I keep getting 500 errors, and it used to be
only sometimes, but then it started getting worse and worse, and now
it's 100% of the time. I've scoured Google for this problem, and it
looks like it's a problem with Fast CGI on shared hosting. I've tried
everything to fix it, but to no avail. So my question is, would it
possibly help to make Typo use CGI instead of Fast CGI? If so, how
can I do this?
Thanks in advance.