[typo] Typo 4.1 admin publish page crashing in IE 6 and IE 7

immi immi e9_reen at yahoo.com
Tue Apr 3 07:17:38 EDT 2007

I recently deployed typo latest installation on my blog and with a couple of days of messing up was able to finally make it run. every thing worked fine while I was working with Firefox untill I fired the page with IE, the publish page where you write articles does not work in IE. the problem is ajax preview pane, the moment you write any thing in article title or body the preview pane loads and IE browser gives an unknown error all it says is :

The webpage cannot be displayed,
Most likely cause:Some content or files on this webpage require a program
that you don't have installed.

can any body help me how to get rid rid of this error.
I even tried to integrate FCKeditor, I can get a window pane with it but the problem persists since the preview still loads something that IE doesnt like.
what is the work around for this has any body any patches.

Be a PS3 game guru.