[typo] Multi-blog support

Fraser Campbell fraser at georgetown.wehave.net
Sat Sep 30 15:52:28 EDT 2006

Hi,

I have a number of blogs on typo 3 and I'd like to combine them into a single
typo instance while still keeping the separate domain names (and different
content under each domain).

My theory is that each article has_and_belongs_to_many :blogs.  From the
administrative point of view when posting an article I would just need a list
of blogs with checkboxes to tell typo under which blogs the article should
display (I might want the article on one or several blogs).  I would be the
only administrative user.

At first glance it sounds simple enough but I suspect it may be more
complicated.  Has anyone tried implemented anything like this yet?

--
Fraser Campbell <fraser at wehave.net>                 http://www.wehave.net/