[typo] Lots of spam up on Trac

Scott Laird scott at sigkill.org
Fri Sep 29 11:06:08 EDT 2006

Well, rel=nofollow doesn't really work, because spammers don't care.

We used to be able to delete spam, but the latest trac upgrade broke
the tool that we used to delete spam.  I've asked our hosting provider
to fix it, but it's not clear when they'll have time, and there's not
a whole lot I can do without them--I don't have write access to either
Trac or our Apache config.

Scott