[typo] Catching up with Rails

Scott Laird scott at sigkill.org
Thu Sep 28 13:39:00 EDT 2006

I'm kind of conflicted about this.  On one hand, the end result will
probably be great.  On the other hand, this is going to mean a long
period of instability and random user complaints while we finish
migrating everything.  And it'll also remove a bunch of code that I
more or less understand and replace it with new code that I'll have to
learn.

Perhaps we should consider finishing up 4.1 first and then start on
this?  When is Rails 1.2 due?

Scott