[typo] /admin in https

Linda Derezinski linda at innovatesolutions.com
Thu Sep 21 15:28:16 EDT 2006

I believe that the rails team has already done this for you  :)

In the the httpd.conf in your <VirtualHost *:443> record add this

RequestHeader set X_FORWARDED_PROTO "https"

Then all of your url_for() will correctly render https or http depending on
the RequestHeader parameter

I'm not a sys admin ... Nor do I play on on TV... This is where I learned
about this little gem.  (Also I should mention that we are running apache 2/
Mongrel Rails)

-Linda Derezinski