[typo] non theme images cause rails error

Hemant hemant at inxsasia.com
Sun Sep 17 06:02:25 EDT 2006

On 9/17/06, heromuto <heromuto at fastmail.jp> wrote:

> Hello
>
> My typo blog is not showing images from my /files/ folder basicly
> anything that is not part of my theme is returning a rails error.
>
> The log files says:

I remember Scott said sometime back...current SVN tree is not usable..its in
midst of quite few changes...so you will have to either try a stable version
or wait for the final release. Or fix the problem if you can.

Do, you have the controller that is being reported as missing in your
app/controllers directory?

--
---
The Road goes ever on and on