[typo] Making Sidebar Love

Matt Rose mattrose at folkwolf.net
Fri Sep 8 17:44:00 EDT 2006

Actually, I'm working on this intermittently right now.  once I get
the plugin availably through svn, can I just install a plugin via

ruby script/plugin install http://example.com/svn/blah or svn://
example.com/blah ?

Also has anyone tried to alter the database through a rake task in a
sidebar plugin?