[typo] Need Typo 4.0 Windows Install Help

Ben Reubenstein benr at x-cr.com
Sun Sep 10 13:43:19 EDT 2006

Hello ~

I would recommend using FireFox over IE for development work.  It
doesn't hide the error by default.  In IE you can actually see the
error by doing the following:

1. 	In Internet Explorer 5.x and 6.x, on the Tools menu, click Internet Options.
2. 	On the Advanced tab, under the Browsing section, click to clear
the Show friendly HTTP error messages check box, and then click OK.
3. 	Close the browser and re-open.

This should atleast give you some direction.  Also be sure to check in
your log/development.log file.

~ Ben