[typo] Need Typo 4.0 Windows Install Help

Jeffrey Stitt jjstitt at gmail.com
Sun Sep 10 10:51:09 EDT 2006

I have installed Typo 4.0 on an XP machine using the standard installation
procedure. Installation went fine. I got the congratulations at the end of
the install after the tests went OK. Typo starts OK and gives me the port
number but the link to that port gives me the dreaded "IE Cannot Display the
Web Page" error. I have looked through the file structure in c:/ruby and it
looks like the Typo files/folders are in place. I'm running RadRails and can
bring up http://localhost:3000/ pages on my RoR projects with no problem
running WEBricks and MySql so I have a little experience with RoR but I'm
basically a Ruby Nuby so I need some help here.

This is a localhost application. I'm not running on a remote server. I'm
betting it's just some configuration settings that are wrong but don't know
where to start to try to fix.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.