[typo] Typo Trackbacks

Curren, Ben Ben_Curren at intuit.com
Fri Sep 8 14:32:23 EDT 2006

I have recently written an article where I wanted to submit a trackback
to another blog. I have used wordpress before and there was a textarea
where I could put in the trackback URL. I have read on the Internet that
Typo supports trackbacks but I can't figure out how to do it. When I
write an article, there is no place for me to put in a trackback URL.
Can someone please point me in the right direction here? I have not been
able to find anything online since googling with typo and trackback
returns too many useless results. Thanks for the help.