[typo] multiple typo app?

Matt Rose mattrose at folkwolf.net
Tue Sep 5 14:43:43 EDT 2006

This kind of thing is more suited for a web server to do,  I don't
think it's worth putting into typo itself.  see my installation notes
at http://folkwolf.net/blog/pages/installation/ to see how I did it
using mongrel and apache.

Also, why is rails getting rid of find_all?!  That's great for debug
purposes.