[typo] TextFilter error

Andy Ciordia andy at ciordia.info
Fri Sep 1 09:14:42 EDT 2006

Before I went to put in an api key and give that a whirl I move from
migration 49 to 50 through gems and on restart of services when I
pull admin or pull an article I get these errors.

Did TextFilter's handling change?

####
ActionView::TemplateError (uninitialized constant TextFilter) on line
#12 of app/views/articles/read.rhtml:
9: <% end -%>
10:     dc:title="<%=h @article.title.gsub(/-+/, '-') %>"
11:     dc:identifier="<%= article_url(@article, false) %>"
12:     dc:description="<%=h strip_html(@article.full_html
[0..255]).gsub(/-+/, '-') %>"
13:     dc:creator="<%= h @article.author %>"
14:     dc:date="<%= @article.updated_at.xmlschema %>" />
15: </rdf:RDF>

####
ActionView::TemplateError (uninitialized constant
Admin::BaseHelper::TextFilter) on line #125 of app/views/admin/
general/index.rhtml:
122:         <p class="note">Typo supports a number of text filtering
options.  To add new filters, see the "filters" tab on the toolbar
above.</p>
123:       <p>
124:         <select name="setting[text_filter]" id="text_filter">
125:           <%= options_for_select text_filter_options,
TextFilter.find_by_name(this_blog.text_filter) %>
126:         </select>
127:         <label for="text_filter">Article filter</label>
128:       </p>

-a

Andy Ciordia : andy at ciordia.info
it's my island : http://andy.ciordia.info