[typo] Typo on Mongrel in a subdir

Josh Susser josh at hasmanythrough.com
Mon Oct 30 17:18:53 EST 2006

I'm looking to run Typo as part of a website. I want to use Mongrel
(proxied behind Apache) and put typo in the blog/ subdir, so URLs to Typo
will look like:

I see that there is now a --prefix option in Mongrel to set the subdir in
the URL, and Scott Laird's email exchange with Zed back in July implies
that this will just take care of everything, except for hardcoded links.
My question is, has anyone got this setup working with Typo?  Any tricks
to the setup in Apache or Mongrel besides the --prefix?

Josh Susser