[typo] Usage questions

Josh Susser josh at hasmanythrough.com
Fri Oct 27 11:11:59 EDT 2006

On Oct 26, 2006, at 12:48 PM, Piers Cawley wrote:
> Is anyone using:
>   * Email notification
>   * Jabber notification
> I'm thinking of pulling them out and, if there's a loud enough outcry,
> adding them back with a rather better test suite than we have at the
> moment.

I rely on email notifications heavily.  If you're going to be showing
them some love, I'd like to see some flexibility in the notification
email content.  Like, on a multi-user blog, include the name of the
author in the email.  I've been meaning to work on that for a while -
we'll see if I have the time to get to it this year, heh.

Josh Susser