[typo] Typo comments not submitting in IE when using Scribbish theme

Tim Connor qeantk at gmail.com
Thu Oct 26 18:38:11 EDT 2006

Just IE 6, Firefox, and Safari.  It's a pretty simple bit of javascript that
should work in all browsers.  Any .js supporting browser will let you
trigger the onsubmit( ) manually, and as far as I remember they will all
respect a "return false" as well, wether it's on a link a submit button, a
form, or whatever.

Tim