[typo] "Send a trackback" field

Frederic de Villamil neuro at 7el.net
Mon Oct 23 06:03:43 EDT 2006

Le 23 oct. 06 à 11:19, Trejkaz a écrit :

> On Monday 23 October 2006 18:11, Frederic de Villamil wrote:
>> Hello,
>> as trac is still down and I want to keep tracks of those things, I
>> just post on the mailing list.
>> We had someone asking for a "send a trackback to" field in the post
>> interface, and it's true typo lacks such a functionnality.
>> However, I don't know if it's that much a good idea to add such a
>> functionnality when more and more blogging platforms (like typepad)
>> disables trackbacks entries because of spam. Maybe there are some
>> much more important things to do, aren't  there ?
> If your post is actually relevant to theirs in the first place
> (which is the
> point of trackbacks, IMO) then you should have a link to their site
> in the
> body somewhere.
> TX

I know that, I was just transmiting a feature demand because it is a
functionnality you can see on almost all blogging platform, and even
though I don't think it's mandatory to have one, people using Typo
may want to see it in their favourite blogging tool.

Frédéric de Villamil
"Sadness is just another word for not enough coffee"  -- Scott Adams