[typo] "Send a trackback" field

Frederic de Villamil neuro at 7el.net
Mon Oct 23 04:11:48 EDT 2006

Hello,

as trac is still down and I want to keep tracks of those things, I
just post on the mailing list.

We had someone asking for a "send a trackback to" field in the post
interface, and it's true typo lacks such a functionnality.

However, I don't know if it's that much a good idea to add such a
functionnality when more and more blogging platforms (like typepad)
disables trackbacks entries because of spam. Maybe there are some
much more important things to do, aren't  there ?

Cheers,
Frederic de Villamil

--
Frédéric de Villamil
"Sadness is just another word for not enough coffee"  -- Scott Adams