[typo] Spam control again

Scott Laird scott at sigkill.org
Thu Oct 19 12:09:04 EDT 2006

It wouldn't bother me in the slightest.  IMHO, most of the Typo spam
filtering code is kind of nasty right now, but I didn't want to make
big changes right before 4.0 came out.  Go for it.

I've been working on fixing our Trac problem, but work has completely
eaten the last week of my life.  Hopefully I'll be able to make more
progress in the next few days.

Scott