[typo] Typo on Textdrive

Steve Longdo steve.longdo at gmail.com
Fri Oct 13 21:23:36 EDT 2006

I did a little write up on this.  The main memory hog is "sparklines"
because of its dependency on RMagick.  Removing the text filter for
sparklines should do the trick.

Also since patching RubyGems I have had wonderfully stable processes on
TxD.  My typo blog has gone for than a month without a restart.  You will
want to prune the log files once in a while though.  "truncate -s -100M
*.log" in the /log directory is nice for that.