[typo] Typo on Textdrive

Jake Good jake at whoisjake.com
Fri Oct 13 17:00:07 EDT 2006

@Dreamhost

We see lots of 500s on Typo unless you rewrite the dispatcher to
ignore the requests to stop ;)

It's an alright host... they have been having tons of network
problems but they're very open about it.

For toy sites and/or personal blogs, they can be cool... plus their
diskspace + bandwidth for the price is tough to beat anywhere else.
Lots of features for a shared host.

Jake