[typo] Typo on Textdrive

Paul Brown paulrbrown at gmail.com
Fri Oct 13 16:20:02 EDT 2006

On 10/13/06, Sterling Anderson <sterling at sterlinganderson.net> wrote:
> Is anyone running Typo on Textdrive? The damn thing keeps dying on me and I
> just got a slap on the wrist for setting up a cron job that was running a
> bash script that checked if it was running and relaunched if necessary.

I'm in a similar boat; things were good for a while, but now they're
intolerable.  Lots of 500s, lots of restarts.  Typo is just too beefy
to run on TextDrive in its current state.  (In fact, I'm off writing a
minimal personal personal publishing platform; I'd like something that
fits in 5Mb of memory instead of 50Mb.)

> If you aren't on Textdrive are there any Typo friendly hosts?

DreamHost looks better, but YMMV.

paulrbrown at gmail.com
http://mult.ifario.us/