[typo] Flickr side bar fix...

Steve Lenti stevelenti at 3pop.com
Wed Oct 11 16:04:25 EDT 2006

Hey Jon,

Well here is what happened to me. I downloaded the 4.0X branch from svn.
I tried to enable the flickr side bar plugin on my blog and it didn't
work. I couldn't figure it out and I saw that other people had it
running on their blogs. I searched Google and this list but never found
an answer. I decided to just fix it by comparing my feed to the the
flick.rb. Well I got it fixed and published the fix. BUT.....

The real reason I was having this issue is because the feed I was trying
to load was
http://api.flickr.com/services/feeds/photos_public.gne?id=51147901@N00&format=rss_20

Notice that I forgot the trailing 0 it should read &format=rss200. So,
by default if you don't type a correct format it defaults to Atom (which
I should have noticed).

So in effect I really didn't fix anything I just created a atom feed
aggregator instead. Sorry for the confusion. I have also updated my blog
entry to let everyone know.
-Steve||