[typo] Typo macro text plugin for YouTube

Anton J Aylward aja at si.on.ca
Mon Oct 9 18:05:51 EDT 2006

Maybe someone can use these models to write the equally useful "stupid
little macro plugins" for Wikipedia (with a pull-down to set the language
perhaps), and the other wiki 'sister projects':

Dictionary and thesaurus

Free-content news

Collection of quotations

Directory of species

Or perhaps someone knows of an open 'quotd' server that we can put a wrapper