[typo] hosting multiple blogs with the same app

hemant kumar gnufied at gmail.com
Sat Oct 7 06:04:43 EDT 2006

Hi Scott,

Thanks for the tip.

Question #1: Since typo trac is down, I am not able to get the latest typo
version. gem install, will I guess only fetch the latest stable code.So can
you tell me the SVN location of the typo trunk.

Question #2: As I told earlier...i am almost done with most of the changes
that I wanted to do. And multiple blogs facility is almost working, except
that...correct blog_id doesn't get saved when creating a new article. If I
drop to mysql prompt and change the blog_id manually then everything works
as a charm and here I mean everything. Each user gets his own sets of
resources, articles, Avatars (my own little stupid hack), themes.
There ain't any problems regarding permissions also.
and stuff like:

http://192.168.2.128:8002/gnufied

http://192.168.2.128:8002/kurt

works flawlessly. But currently I have to cook a hack I guess for changing
blog_ids after save. If you can just point me, where exactly an article gets
assigned blog_id, when its getting saved to the database, it would be very
helpful.

gnufied