[typo] is r1303 unstable for others, too?

Kevin Ballard kevin at sb.org
Tue Nov 28 06:48:46 EST 2006

Incidentally, Piers, if tmcode is causing a problem (such as
increased memory usage) I would say that points to an issue with the
whiteboard implementation. Since you said you're giving whiteboards a
hard look, hopefully if that's the case you'll find it.

On the other hand, tmcode could just be a red herring.

--
Kevin Ballard
http://kevin.sb.org
kevin at sb.org