[typo] docs for movable type api?

Kevin Ballard kevin at sb.org
Tue Nov 28 06:47:13 EST 2006

On Nov 27, 2006, at 7:18 PM, Warner Onstine wrote:

> New to Typo (used blosxom for quite a while until something brought it
> down). I have been using MarsEdit for a long time and enjoy posting
> from it, one thing I can't figure out is what is the "Blog ID" that it
> is asking for when I configure my connection settings?

You want to enter 1 as the blog ID. I'm not sure as to why MarsEdit
isn't auto-detecting this for you. Perhaps one of the recent changes
I made to typo trunk (regarding the rdf file generation) will fix
this for you?

> Also, on a side note, when is typosphere.org coming back? It's really
> annoying to see links to docs that I want to read that are "gone"
> because the trac is down.

I don't know. I've contacted the server admin with the intent that we
get this issue resolved (it was taken down because a bug in Trac was
spiking the CPU unacceptably, but rumor has it the latest trunk
versions of Trac have that bug fixed). Hopefully it will be up again
in the near future.

Kevin Ballard
kevin at sb.org