[typo] API post to "pages"

Jeff Henrikson jehenrik at yahoo.com
Sat Nov 25 14:13:25 EST 2006

Hello typo-list,

A newbie here with my typo up and running on debian sarge and postgres
8.1.  I would like to make a couple changes and would appreciate it if
anyone in the know could outline the steps involved in the changes.

1) I would like to be able to post to "pages" section through the API.
The backend/xmlrpc can only post to "articles," no?

2) Disable the postgres-based rendering cache, so that I can replace
with apache mod_cache.  It seems that for my hosting (small RAM virt)
content  (small numbers of pages) combination a small RAM cache should
perform better than a DBMS hit.

Regards,

Jeff Henrikson