[typo] page_header error

Piers Cawley pdcawley at bofh.org.uk
Fri Nov 24 18:44:03 EST 2006


"Steve Lenti" <stevelenti at 3pop.com> writes:
> On 11/24/06, Piers Cawley <pdcawley at bofh.org.uk> wrote:
>> "Steve Lenti" <stevelenti at 3pop.com> writes:
>>
>> > the problem seems to lie in app/helps/article_helper.rb.  Can someone
>> > tell me what line #54 is doing.
>> >
>> > page_header_includes = contents.collect { |c| c.whiteboard }.collect {
>> > |w| w.select {|k,v| k =~ /^page_header_/}.collect {|(k,v)| v}
>> > }.flatten.uniq
>> >
>> > If I comment this out everything seems to work fine.
>>
>> What? You can't tell?
>>
>> It could be a good deal neater couldn't it, but it shouldn't really be
>> failing. I shall tidy it up as soon as I've finished writing this.
>>
>> What database backend are you using? Sqlite by any chance?
>>
>
> Actually the changes I have made is what is probably causing the
> problem.  I recently migrated to MySQL from SQLite using my homemade
> script.  So I figure that is probably what initially caused the
> problem.  The whiteboard on the screwed up post is set to "0".  All
> the new posts since migration are set to NULL and all the previous are
> set to "".  Setting the problem article to NULL has seemed to solve
> the problem.

Ladeez and gentlemen, we have a winner. Now we just have to work out
what's up with the installation that's dying on TextDrive and we're
halfway to being delighted.

-- 
Piers Cawley <pdcawley at bofh.org.uk>
http://www.bofh.org.uk/


More information about the Typo-list mailing list