[typo] page_header error

Steve Lenti stevelenti at 3pop.com
Fri Nov 24 17:54:36 EST 2006

On 11/24/06, Piers Cawley <pdcawley at bofh.org.uk> wrote:
> "Steve Lenti" <stevelenti at 3pop.com> writes:
>
> > the problem seems to lie in app/helps/article_helper.rb.  Can someone
> > tell me what line #54 is doing.
> >
> > page_header_includes = contents.collect { |c| c.whiteboard }.collect {
> > |w| w.select {|k,v| k =~ /^page_header_/}.collect {|(k,v)| v}
> > }.flatten.uniq
> >
> > If I comment this out everything seems to work fine.
>
> What? You can't tell?
>
> It could be a good deal neater couldn't it, but it shouldn't really be
> failing. I shall tidy it up as soon as I've finished writing this.
>
> What database backend are you using? Sqlite by any chance?

Actually the changes I have made is what is probably causing the
problem.  I recently migrated to MySQL from SQLite using my homemade
script.  So I figure that is probably what initially caused the
problem.  The whiteboard on the screwed up post is set to "0".  All
the new posts since migration are set to NULL and all the previous are
set to "".  Setting the problem article to NULL has seemed to solve
the problem.

Thanks for the advice.
-Steve
http://youdummy.net/blog