[typo] is r1303 unstable for others, too?

Piers Cawley pdcawley at bofh.org.uk
Fri Nov 24 13:24:10 EST 2006

"Urban Hafner" <urban at bettong.net> writes:

> Hej!
> I've just updated Typo to r1303 today. After migrating the database to
> version 58 everything seemed to work fine. Unfortunately my fcgi
> instance seems to die after a few minutes. But I don't get any entry in
> any log/ file. Should I look somewhere else?
> I'm running on Textdrive if that makes any difference. But I don't
> think I'm hitting the memory limit as I'm not getting any messages
> from the process killing big processes (how was that called again?). At
> least I don't think I am. It should write something into a file in my
> home dir, shouldn't it?
> Also I'm using the new tmcode macro. Maybe that may be part of my
> problem?

What happens if you roll back to r1299?

That takes it back to rails 1.1.6. If it's stable, I'd appreciate it
if you could then step forward to r1300 check that for stability.
If it's stable, move forward one step at a time checking each version
for stability, which should help us nail down which specific changes
are responsible for what I'm assuming is a memory leak issue.

Piers Cawley <pdcawley at bofh.org.uk>