[typo] is r1303 unstable for others, too?

Piers Cawley pdcawley at bofh.org.uk
Fri Nov 24 12:18:46 EST 2006

"Urban Hafner" <urban at bettong.net> writes:

> I've just updated Typo to r1303 today. After migrating the database to
> version 58 everything seemed to work fine. Unfortunately my fcgi
> instance seems to die after a few minutes. But I don't get any entry in
> any log/ file. Should I look somewhere else?
>
> I'm running on Textdrive if that makes any difference. But I don't
> think I'm hitting the memory limit as I'm not getting any messages
> from the process killing big processes (how was that called again?). At
> least I don't think I am. It should write something into a file in my
> home dir, shouldn't it?

I don't know about the workings of TextDrive; I do know they have
pretty tight limits on memory use, but I don't know where you'd find
out about what processes got reaped.

Certainly dying without informing the logfile of anything smacks of
being 'kill -9'd by a resource limiter.

Do you get anything at all added to your logfile?

> Also I'm using the new tmcode macro. Maybe that may be part of my
> problem?

Possibly. I've not looked at its workings to be honest.

--
Piers Cawley <pdcawley at bofh.org.uk>
http://www.bofh.org.uk/