[typo] is r1303 unstable for others, too?

Urban Hafner urban at bettong.net
Fri Nov 24 11:09:57 EST 2006

Hej!

I've just updated Typo to r1303 today. After migrating the database to
version 58 everything seemed to work fine. Unfortunately my fcgi
instance seems to die after a few minutes. But I don't get any entry in
any log/ file. Should I look somewhere else?

I'm running on Textdrive if that makes any difference. But I don't
think I'm hitting the memory limit as I'm not getting any messages
from the process killing big processes (how was that called again?). At
least I don't think I am. It should write something into a file in my
home dir, shouldn't it?

Also I'm using the new tmcode macro. Maybe that may be part of my
problem?

Urban