[typo] This time around, we'll be ready

Piers Cawley pdcawley at bofh.org.uk
Thu Nov 23 11:02:47 EST 2006

As of revision 1300, Typo works with edge rails. Which also means
that, as of revision 1300, Typo *doesn't* work with Rails 1.1.6
because annoyingly, getting the deprecation warnings to shut up (and
believe me, there were _many_ deprecation warnings) meant making
changes that weren't back compatible.

However, there is now a rails_1_1_6 branch in the repository so if we
have any show stopper bugs that need to be backported to 4.0.x, we've
got a branch we can work with.

This is about the most basic rails 1.2 compatible version I could
manage. Running the tests still gets 3 deprecation warnings (all for
the same thing) that I couldn't work out how to fix (the obvious fix
didn't want to work. Very annoying), and one functional tests fails
because of what I think is a Rails issue.

Enjoy.

--
Piers Cawley <pdcawley at bofh.org.uk>
http://www.bofh.org.uk/