[typo] Stack level too deep when pendingpublished article hits deadline

Tim Connor qeantk at gmail.com
Fri Nov 17 23:36:48 EST 2006

So anyone seen this before.  All of a sudden my typo install was
borked, and after restarting everything, and updating, I was getting a
StackLevel too deep on the id of the articles I had future published
from the day before.  Nearest I can tell what happened is once it's
publication date/time came up, Typo choked.  I'm not absolutely sure,
but I could look into it more if a maintainer is interested.