[typo] Posting failure with certain content

jesse newland jnewland at gmail.com
Tue Nov 14 07:29:37 EST 2006

I'm 99% sure this 'Precondition Failed' error message is from Apache's
mod_security and has nothing to do with Typo - it's a module that
filters HTTP POST payloads containing whatever the host decides are
naughty bits - in this case some unix commands. I've experienced this
on Textdrive before. Where are you hosted, Ian? Urban?

Jesse