[typo] Towards 4.0.0

Piers Cawley pdcawley at bofh.org.uk
Fri Mar 31 04:46:54 EST 2006

"cedric" <cedric at feelfree.homelinux.com> writes:
> Kevin Ballard wrote:
>> Quick tip - make sure you remove most of the stuff from <head> and
>> use <%= page_header %> (that's off the top of my head, function name
>> might be slightly off). Look at Azure as an example. The theme will
>> work without that, but lightbox won't, nor will any other lightbox-
>> esque additions in the future.
>
> I think it could be a good thing to put on the wiki in a "Tips'
> page"

I really hate top quoting... but maybe that just means I'm old
school[1] or something. But yes, it's probably as well to open a
ThemePorting page. However, I keep looking at the most fundamental
change that has to be made -- replace article.body_html with
article_html(article, :body) -- and loathing the new style with such
intensity that I just want to make the old way work.

1. Says the man with the 10 year old email address

--
Piers Cawley <pdcawley at bofh.org.uk>
http://www.bofh.org.uk/