[typo] Towards 4.0.0

Kevin Ballard kevin at sb.org
Fri Mar 31 02:20:32 EST 2006

Quick tip - make sure you remove most of the stuff from <head> and
use <%= page_header %> (that's off the top of my head, function name
might be slightly off). Look at Azure as an example. The theme will
work without that, but lightbox won't, nor will any other lightbox-
esque additions in the future.

--
Kevin Ballard
kevin at sb.org