[typo] Trac and ticket properties

Kevin Ballard kevin at sb.org
Fri Mar 31 02:15:13 EST 2006

I just disabled property changing for anonymous users on
typosphere.org/trac/. The reason being because we get a lot of spam,
and spam that changes properties takes far more work to delete than
simple comment spam. If you need properties changed on a ticket, you
can always ask one of the admins (quickest way is the #typo channel
on irc.freenode.net), or post a comment and hope we see it
(unfortunately comments don't show in the Trac timeline view). I
would like to come up with a better solution, but this is what we
have for now. If this causes a serious problem I'll put it back the
way it was, and if anybody has any better ideas at combating spam
please let me know.

Kevin Ballard

Kevin Ballard
kevin at sb.org