[typo] Trac and ticket properties

Kevin Ballard kevin at sb.org
Fri Mar 31 02:15:13 EST 2006

I just disabled property changing for anonymous users on
typosphere.org/trac/. The reason being because we get a lot of spam,
and spam that changes properties takes far more work to delete than
simple comment spam. If you need properties changed on a ticket, you
can always ask one of the admins (quickest way is the #typo channel
on irc.freenode.net), or post a comment and hope we see it
(unfortunately comments don't show in the Trac timeline view). I
would like to come up with a better solution, but this is what we
have for now. If this causes a serious problem I'll put it back the
way it was, and if anybody has any better ideas at combating spam
please let me know.

Thanks,
Kevin Ballard

--