[typo] Towards 4.0.0

Rodger Donaldson rodgerd at diaspora.gen.nz
Thu Mar 30 14:27:20 EST 2006

On Thu, Mar 30, 2006 at 09:29:48AM +0100, Piers Cawley wrote:

> Again, I'm interested in everyone's input, but I'm particularly keen
> to hear from anyone still running 2.6.0.

Last time I tried a rake migrate on my test box it was a disaster
area; I'm quite happy to do a dump of my prod 2.6 DB into a dev DB and
redo if that will provide useful debugging.

My site theme, which is based off one from the competition, didn't
work, but I don't see that as something that the developers need to
worry about, except perhaps by providing some documentation around
what's changed that requires theme changes.

Rodger Donaldson		rodgerd at diaspora.gen.nz
"Forgive us if we bite your head off; we were led to assume you weren't
using it in the first place"
		--Jim Allenspach, in comp.lang.perl.misc