[typo] How to lock Typo to Rails 1.0?

Rob Sanheim rsanheim at gmail.com
Thu Mar 30 08:46:32 EST 2006

On 3/30/06, Piers Cawley <pdcawley at bofh.org.uk> wrote:
> I had vaguely thought of having a front paged, multi-authored typo
> blog. Use static stuff in the sidebar to link into the trac and
> elsewhere and generally keep people informed. Plus, eating your own
> dogfood never hurts.

It might be worth redirecting to the trac page, since the typosphere
"in progress" page has been up for so long and I'm betting a lot of
users never make it past there.  I wouldn't be surprised if new users
blow right past the download links and the trac link and assume that
the site is just MIA for now.

- Rob
--
http://www.robsanheim.com/