[typo] How to lock Typo to Rails 1.0?

Kevin Ballard kevin at sb.org
Thu Mar 30 05:02:09 EST 2006

It's not exactly MIA. There's a link there that leads you to
typosphere.org/trac/ which is identical to the old typo.leetsoft.com.
It's just that we wanted to build a nicer site around typosphere and
currently there's been no progress (that I'm aware of, at least) on
this regard.

I'm not even sure what the concrete plans are for this.

Piers? Scott? Tobias (if you're listening)?

--
Kevin Ballard
kevin at sb.org
http://kevin.sb.org