[typo] Freelance developer

Denis Lamotte dlamotte at bamboo.lu
Thu Mar 30 03:32:22 EST 2006

Hi Piers,
i'd like to know if you are available to work on multiblog hosting
solution based on Typo. I know that you already build it when replacing
the setting withe the blog object. All work can of course be used for
typo afterwards. so working on typo and beeing paied can be nice , no?

if you have some time free 2-3 days a week , can you send me your
tariff, day/work, hour/work and the way you want to work.

I'll send you a mind map (freemind on mac os x) with the requested
features to develop ( essentielly multiblog with central commenting
modération, multi role user with blog assignement, a small media center
and a global aggrgation portal for all blog)

If the agency accept the work, the wark will begin very soon, like next
week.

Best regards
Lamotte Denis aka Lanfeust