[typo] How to lock Typo to Rails 1.0?

Piers Cawley pdcawley at bofh.org.uk
Thu Mar 30 00:40:34 EST 2006

"Steve Longdo" <steve.longdo at gmail.com> writes:
> Please don't take my comments as an attack on you or Team Typo, I just think
> that communication through channels other than IRC might have been a good
> way to let the  unwashed masses of Typo users know what was going on.  I've
> seen the trac timeline and can tell that you and Scott and Piers have been
> very busy trying to get things cleaned up today.  Again no disrespect was
> intended.  I have been a happy Typo user for some time now and don't want to
> jump ship to *gasp* PHP or anything else.  It would be good if there was a
> 1.1 release project with the known compatibility issues on Trac, I am sure
> that myself and other capable ruby programmers would be happy to provide
> some patches to help you guys get through this transition quicker.

A lot of the time they're such niggling little things that we haven't
bothered adding trac tickets for them because generally, as soon as
you can work out how to explain what the problem *is* in a ticket,
you've worked out how to fix it.

But your point is well made, and taken.

--
Piers Cawley <pdcawley at bofh.org.uk>