[typo] more migration problems

Matt Rose mattrose at folkwolf.net
Mon Mar 27 10:08:08 EST 2006

On Mon, 27 Mar 2006, Piers Cawley wrote:

> It does. In migration 38.
>
> You've not rolled your own migration 38 have you?

DOH!  I knew that would get me in trouble.  See my other post for why.  I
rolled my own db migration to get the feed_tools cache in.  It happened to
be migration 38.

Thanks for your help.

You wouldn't happen to know the best way for sidebar plugins to alter the
database structure?  My way is obviously sub-optimal :)