[typo] more migration problems

Matt Rose mattrose at folkwolf.net
Sat Mar 25 11:36:36 EST 2006

I tried upgrading my dev environment to 946 from 876 and I get this
error when I fire up r946

ActiveRecord::StatementInvalid in Articles#index

Mysql::Error: Table 'typo_dev.blogs' doesn't exist: SELECT * FROM
blogs  LIMIT 1

So I thought, "OK, I'll migrate my db by hand"

So I go into my rails dir, and I type rake migrate, and I get this.

mattrose at venice:~/rails/typo$ rake migrate
(in /home/mattrose/rails/typo)
rake aborted!
Mysql::Error: Table 'typo_dev.blogs' doesn't exist: ALTER TABLE blogs
ADD settings text

I ran the trace, but it just gave me the same glaring error.

My r876 rev didn't have the blogs table.

am I missing a step here, or should the migration include a step that
creates that blogs table.

PS:  off to search the list archives.