[typo] ruby18.core = 99Megs!

Ryan Williams drcforbin at gmail.com
Wed Mar 22 14:25:11 EST 2006

I believe this is a function of your shell.  You can enable/disable it using
the ulimit command in bash, the limit command in tcsh, or the rlimit command
in ksh.  This command will enable/disable it for that shell, not system

You can also use the limit command to change the max dump size.  If you run
'ulimit -c 0' in a bash shell, and something called from that shell crashes,
you will get no dump.