[typo] Ajax in Sidebar Plug-in Admin Interface

Steve Longdo steve.longdo at gmail.com
Tue Mar 21 11:47:54 EST 2006

+1  It would be great if sidebars could have more than just the "content
page".  I tried it by updating the DIV via Javascript, but when you access
the sidebars outside of the controller loaded context things get icky.
Probably why they are so hard to test.
I think if Piers refactored sidebar code comes to be then doing this will be
a lot easier.